Saturday, June 6, 2015

Time Square Food Court - Korean Counter


The other day I had to run to Causeway Bay at lunch to grab something so I decided to take the opportunity to buy lunch nearby as it should be cheaper than Central. Yes, aren’t you glad I am talking about Causeway Bay again?

Anyway, I was in Times Square so I went down to the food court and found a Korean counter run by Lee Fa Yuen and found this <----. For $10 more you can go for the set which just means you get a drink as well, so I opted for the a la cart since I’ve got drinks in the office already.

I really liked this bowl because it had a good amount of spinach (covered by the seaweed), beef and kimchi. The best part was there was a bit of japchae as well so I didn't have to decide between rice or noodles. The next time you are in Times Square and don’t know where to go… I strongly recommend you trying this place!

Location: Time Square
Website: NA

No comments:

Post a Comment