Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mana (Fast Slow Food)

... well actually, more like slow slow food. Seriously there was a while people had to wait 30 minutes for their wrap and this was at 12:00... not even lunch rush hour in Central yet!

I've never been one of those super healthy vegan, gluten free people, and honestly do not think I will ever become one of those people any time soon. However I do feel that every now and then I need to "cleanse" my system and have a healthy day. Some people might think that's useless to have just one healthy day a week, but I feel like at least I'm doing something good for myself every now and then. 

Today was a "stressful" day so I went ahead and spoiled myself and got their lemonade ($45) as well. Someone told me their lemonade is VERY good so I thought I'd give it a try. Well, meh, it was not life changing. Along with the full "Pick Four" wrap my bill was at $130, which is super expensive considering it's self serve fast food kind of place. Oh well, I deserved it today. I will put this price range at $70-100 tag because I normally would never get a drink which lowers the damage to $85, which is still high but once a week I can handle. I think a half wrap is around $40-50, but I really do not understand how that can possibly fill anyone up. I always get the full wrap with hummus, tofu, cheese and rockets (all the filling stuff to make sure I stay full until dinner). My recent discovery is that along with the hot sauce I steal from Nam Kee, these wraps tastes so much more awesome.

Location: Wellington street near the escalator
Website: http://www.mana.hk/

No comments:

Post a Comment